Caravan Storage Options
Prices have been realistically set, to ensure affordability and success. Prices include all delivery, siting, connection and commissioning costs.
- Caravans £456.25 Inc VAT
- Motor homes £456.25 Inc VAT
If paid in 2 instalments £500.00 Including VAT
- £1.50 Inc VAT
Short Term storage
- £20 Per week/ParkWeek
There is no tow out charge if using the van on our Park for a minimum of 2 nights. 48 Hour notice is required.
A charge of £2.50 will be charged where the booking is for less than 2 nights or when the van is being taken off site.
Caravan owners are not permitted access to the storage area at any time, therefore customers wishing to clean their van or carry out any maintenance work, however small, will need to book a pitch (notice required) and will be charged the £5.00 towing out fee (unless staying for 3 or more nights) plus the full daily pitch fee.
Caravans from £35, Motor homes from £40. Please call for details.
Methods of Payment
Please make cheques payable to Wells Holiday Park. If you prefer to pay by Debit/Credit Card please have your details ready and call 01749 676869. Debit Cards (free), Credit Cards (2% Fee).
Terms and Conditions
- All gas bottles to be disconnected and no other noxious, dangerous, hazardous or explosive goods are permitted.
- All caravans must be insured and kept insured during the period of storage (a copy of the insurance document may be asked for).
- All caravans are left at your own risk and we are not liable for any damage or theft.
- Vans are stored in our secure storage yard, away from the main Park. The gate is kept locked at all times and access is restricted to Park staff only.
- Wells Touring Park wardens and management are resident on site at all times for added security.
- Late payment or non – payment of fees
- In the event that your storage fees have not be paid, it will be assumed that the store and stay place is no longer required for the following year and will be offered to another guest. In this circumstance, the storer is required to remove the van to ensure a space is available for the new storer. If the van remains uncollected we will retain the possession of the van until arrears are settled. It will be removed from the secure storage area and placed in the unsecure area. In the event that the van has not been collected within 1 month, we reserve the right to sell the van or dispose of it in an appropriate manner. In the event of the van being sold, any monies owing to Wells Touring Park will be deducted, before passing any remaining funds to the customer.
- No refund of fees will be made in the event of early departure.
- Any change to the details provided by the plot holder in this agreement to be notified to the proprietor without undue delay.
- Periodic checks may be made on the identity of all the caravans stored on site.
- All caravans are stored and towed at the owners risk and loss or damages must be claimed for on the owners insurance. Please note we do not fix wheel clamps.