Wells Touring Park is a dog friendly touring park. Don’t leave your canine best friend behind when you go on a holiday!
Beautiful walks over the Mendip hills or along the Somerset levels. Plenty of dog friendly pubs within the mile, exercise area on the park and even a dog shower coming in 2016 for you to clean your pooch before getting back in the caravan or motor home.
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement only. Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times around the site. It is a site condition that you clean up after your dog and put dog waste in the litter bins provided. Owners must keep all pet noise and disturbances to a minimum. Dogs are not permitted inside any of the park’s buildings. We reserve the right to insist that the owner remove their pet from the park if it is a nuisance or a danger to others. Aggressive dogs will not be tolerated.
Do you require your dog to be walked whilst you are staying at Wells Touring Park?
You may have plans for the day which are not dog appropriate. A one off event such as a wedding or party and you do not want to leave your dog.
Cathedral Canines are based just around the corner and can provide the following services to make your stay complete.
- Dog walks, half hour or an hour.
- A plan to suit your day can be organised with 2 walks or just a caravan/ motorhome visit.
Pubs within walking distance:
- The Crown Market Place, Wells, BA5 2RP
- The Globe Inn 18-20 Priest Row, Wells, BA52 PY
- The Greek Taverna Restaurant 20 Union Street, Wells BA5 2PU
- WELLS City Arms 69 High Street, Wells, BA5 2AG
- The Pheasant Inn Wells Road, Worth, BA5 1LQ
- Queen Victoria Pelting Drove, Priddy, Wells, BA5 3BA
- The Wookey Hole Inn Wookey Hole, Wells, Somerset BA5 1BP
- Square Edge Cafe, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1SE