Touring pitches are for grown-ups, 18+.
Any guests visiting the site must be aware of the park rules found on the site rules page.
- No Group bookings: Maximum 2 pitches per booking.
- Gravel Pitches, rock pegs are required.
Deposit: To secure your booking a £30 deposit must be paid, full paid a week prior to your arrival.
- All payments are non-refundable.
Occupancy: Rates are based on two adults per pitch.
Bank holidays: Minimum of 3 nights – Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Christmas & New Year rates: 24th December – 1st January
Extra Cars: NOT on pitches. Parked in the visitor parking bays.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Special offer: All offers require payment in full on booking and the offer quote must be stated. All offers are strictly non-refundable.
- Please Note: We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
- Our booking fees DO NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
- Please notify Wells Touring Park of any cancellation immediately.
- Deposits are strictly non-refundable, whatever the circumstance.
- If a cancellation is made less than 28 days prior to the start of your stay, no refunds can be given.
- Customers making cancellations with more than 28 days’ notice have the option to transfer their deposit or other monies paid, to another date within 3 months of the original booking.
- All cancellations must be made in writing either by email or post.
Ready for your arrival!
+44 (0) 1749 676869
Wells Touring Park,
Somerset, BA5 1AJ